Crossword puzzle and quiz
This link will bring you to the crossword:
This is the quiz:
1) In the marine biome, the main human concern is oil spills another factor is
a)phytoplankton b)microorganisms c)the intertidal zone d)pollution
2) Besides a common name, every animal (including oceanic spieces) has a ___________name.
3) Stricter laws have helped to slow down this ocean pollution. True or false?
4) Where would you expect to find a marine biome?
a) the Pacific Ocean b)the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans c) all oceans in the world d) all bodies of water
5) The intertidal zone is where __meets ___.
6) The oceans represent the largest and most diverse of the ecosystems. True or false.
7) Coral is a living organism that we consider to be a
a) plant b)animal c) mollusk d)macro organism
8. Eutonina indicans live in cooler ___oceans.
9. Phytoplankton is an example of a simple animal. True or false.
10. Marine regions include all of these but
a) zone 1 b) abyssal zones c) pelagic zones d) coral reefs